1558 Edington Drive
Chamblee, GA 30341
Objective To secure an opportunity as a Lunch Aide so as to fully utilize my skills and experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in food service operations
- Profound ability to supervise students
- Immense ability to maintain a good relationship with students and parents
- Strong ability to deal with a variety of tasks and situations
- Wide working experience in food service and basic cleaning duties
- Lunch Aide, 2007 – Present
- Signature School, Evansville, IN
- Observed assigned students both in the lunch room and playground.
- Ensured cleanliness and safety in the lunchroom.
- Maintained cleanliness of tables and chairs at all times.
- Developed and observed proper dining habits behavior and nutrition.
- Supervised students during lunch period.
High school diploma, 2005, Harvard University.
Early Childhood Education, 2007, Duke University.
Lunch Aide Resume Samples
Lunch Aides are found in elementary schools and preschools and are responsible for helping students with lunchtime activities. Common job duties of a Lunch Aide are helping students who have difficulties, ensuring food hygiene and proper eating, making sure students have appropriate behavior, and ensuring table cleanliness. Successful resume samples for Lunch Aide mention job assets like supervisory skills, stamina, observation spirit, an authoritative yet kind manner, and being able to discipline students. Most Lunch Aides resumes make display of a high school diploma or the equivalent.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Lunch Aide Jobs page.
- Served lunch to 300+ students within the span of 20 minutes daily
- Cleaned, mopped, and swept floors after students leave the cafeteria
- Counted students on computer as students collected their lunch for the day
Lunch Aide / Coach
- Creating a culture of organization and caring
- Maintaining a safe and effective environment
- Supervision of cafeteria, hallways, yard and gym
- Conflict resolution between students
- Teach youth to be productive citizens
Attention to the temperature for students and staff food.
- Put all sort funds on the shelves.
- Clean all cafeteria before and after service the lunch's.
- Clean the dishes and the kitchen.
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.
Well done! Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation soon.