**Completed table from week 2 of PSY 410 Week 2
PSY 410 Week Two Assignment Worksheet
University of Phoenix
Complete the following table.
Disorders within the category
Behavioral criteria for the category
Social Anxiety Disorders
Generalized anxiety disorders
Feelings of panic, fear, uneasiness
Sweaty hands and/or feet
Shortness of breath
Response to outside issues
Prevalence in men: 23.4%
Prevalence in Women:42.8%
Trauma- and stressor-related disorders
PTSD-Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Acute Stress Disorder
Reactive Attachment Disorders
Disinhibited Social Engagement...
Show MoreUniversity of Phoenix Material
Week One Assignment Worksheet
Match the definitions to the correct theoretical model.
1. __J___ Experiences as a child affect life. Child is influenced by caretaker but also has a part in development.
2. __F___ 2–3 years of age and the body wants to retain and eliminate.
3. __K___ When a stimulus elicits a specific response
4. __H___ 6–12 years of age; skills and activities are the focus, rather than sexual exploration.
5. __O___ Overall, people are good. Humans strive for health and wellbeing. Persons develop a sense of self and create a value system based on experiences, with the goal of self-actualizing.
6. __C___ This is the part of the personality that mediates desires and the reality of…show more content…
Psychoanalytic theory personality – Ego
D. Psychoanalytic theory personality – Superego
E. Psychoanalytic theory stages – Oral
F. Psychoanalytic theory stages – Anal
G. Psychoanalytic theory stages – Phallic
H. Psychoanalytic theory stages – Latency
I. Psychoanalytic theory stages – Genital
J. Attachment theory
K. Behavior classical conditioning
L. Behavior operant conditioning
M. Behavior observational learning
N. Existential perspective
O. Humanistic perspective
P. Cognitive behavioral perspective
Q. Cognitive theory
In 150 to 200 words, describe the goals of clinical assessment and diagnosis. Explain how these goals affect treatment.
Clinical assessment is meant as a diagnostic tool for mental disorders, behavioral reasoning and psychological disorders. Several examples of assessments used for diagnosis are caretaker, caregiver, care receiver, and cultural difference assessments. There are also specific test for diagnosis such as bi-polar disorder, autism spectrum disorder, depression and anxiety, to name a few. The goals to treat or assess a person clinically helps a practitioner, a caregiver or a patient on which will be the best method of treatment for the individual in question. Physician’s may use initial biological testing such as blood work to test for any biological anomalies that may be present to treat in this manner, there may be questionnaires in order to properly assess behaviors, emotions and causes of a